he UAG (Urban Armor Gear) Composite case gives your lightweight military-grade protection for your iPad Mini. This one piece case features a hard outer shell, a soft impact resistant core and integrated shock absorbing bumpers, all guarding against scratches and drops. A rubberized screen surround ensures your device is protected when it’s laid flat on the table, screen side first. This protective lip also provides great grip, so you can comfortably hold your iPad Mini while reading or web browsing. The design features a three dimensional vent backing which allows air to circulate so your iPad Mini won`t get uncomfortably hot during extended use, and the included interchangeable colored back plates give a unique and customizable look.
• Lightweight composite construction
• Armor shell and impact resistant soft core
• Oversized tactile buttons for enhanced touch
• Glare-free flash photos and un-compromised audio
• Scratch resistant skid pads and screen surround
• Embedded metallic logo compliments the cases unique design
• Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)*
• Designed for Apple iPad mini, iPad mini 2, & iPad mini 3
*MIL-STD 810 is a US Military certification applied to equipment that can withstand tough environmental conditions. Though traditionally awarded to military applications, the Mil-Spec certification is granted to a number of commercial products that strive toward the same standards of ruggedness, durability, and protection.
Apple: iPad Mini , iPad Mini 2, iPad mini 3
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: